Q: What if package came damaged?
A: In unlikely event that product has sustained damage in shipment, please follow this procedure:
- Upon receipt of order, inspect outside packaging immediately.
- If packaging is damaged, refuse to the delivering carrier and sign the delivery receipt as “Damaged/Refused.”
- Contact Audra’s Draperies at 708-860-8034 and report the damage.
- If no visible damage to the outside container but once opened, damages are discovered, keep all packaging and product for inspection.
- Report damaged product within 7 business days after receipt of order to 708-860-8034, to ensure consideration for credit. Damaged product must be returned in original packaging.
- Audra’s Draperies will make arrangements to have damaged product picked up for inspection.